Re: [D-I] Vietnamese installer image

Christian Perrier a écrit :

I have built an ISO image where Vietnamese language is activated in the installer.
http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/vi.iso
I've just finished the same, but with *all* languages activated... ;-)

I only have a little problem with choose-mirror that give (null) as the list of countries...
Is it because I'm using the trunk and not the sarge branch?
I had to do a little patch to let it work, but I'm unhappy with it since I'm pretty sure I didn't patch the right file...

Building the netboot image is ok. But I still have problem with the El-Torito cdrom image. Still investigating...

--
Jean Christophe "プログフ" ANDRÉ — http://asie-pacifique.auf.org/
Responsable technique régional — Associé technologie projet Reflets (CODA)