Re: [D-I] Status of level1 translations for the unstable branch

> I just sent an email to Samuele Tonon to update apt's po ASAP so that
> italian could reach 100% on all 4 levels.

This is not needed. APT is 100% for italian on my copy of Matt
Zimmerman's archive.

Since about 1 month, I have worked with Matt's archive as well as
commits made by Michael Piefel in the old CVS of APT.

So, now, my copy of APT has a complete translation for:

 ca cs da de el es eu fi fr hu it ja ko nb nl nn pl pt
 pt_BR ro ru sk sl sv zh_CN zh_TW

Incomplete languages:

 bs he

I'm just waiting for a possible Tagalog translation (Eric, are you
working on it? I mean, in a short future....).

Then, I'll give Matt a GO for updating APT in sarge.