Re: [D-I] Status of level1 translations for the unstable branch

Il giorno gio, 27-01-2005 alle 07:00 +0100, Christian Perrier ha
scritto:
> We only have 17 complete languages for the unstable branch. I advise
> the 20 remaining language translators which only have a few strings to
> update in new packages to do it as soon as possible.
>
>  2 099%  he
>    099%  it     2

I just sent an email to Samuele Tonon to update apt's po ASAP so that
italian could reach 100% on all 4 levels.

Ciao
sc

--
Stefano Canepa - email: sc@linux.it - www: http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.