Re: Wanted: Keyboard info

On Τρίτη 11 Ιανουάριος 2005 00:27, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> I have constructed a pretty thorough map these past hours, but i'm
> still missing a few configurations for these languages:
>
> Estonian
> Serbian

Ok, I'm missing just these two languages, and I can't seem to find any
useful info on the net for these two.

Siim, Christian Perrier (the Debian Installer translation coordinator)
gave me your email address and told me you are the coordinator for
Estonian. I need some info on Xkb configuration for Estonian, could
you please run this command:

xprop -root _XKB_RULES_NAMES

and send me the output?

also, tell me the arch and locale you use.
Thanks.

(As Christian would also point out, this is aimed at further
developments in the localization-config package. This package is
essentially (but not only) used by the Debian installer for
preseeding, among other things, correct X keymaps to the XFree
packages. :-)

Konstantinos