Intent to NMU viewcvs for fixing its l10n bug(s)

Yes, bug #244514 is a wishlist bug (for a French translation update)
and I anyway intent to NMU the package for it, as well as #241832
(Japanese translation update).

Letting l10n bugs sleep in the BTS is simply not giving translators
work the consideration it deserves.

I notified the Dutch and Catalan translators so that they have a
chance to complete their translation in this NMU.

The NMU will be built and then uploaded on Thursday January 6th 2005
in DELAYED/2-day.

Of course, any other translator wanting to have Yet Another Package
debconf templates translated in his/her language is welcome to quickly
work on
http://people.debian.org/~barbier/l10n/material/po/unstable/main/v/viewcvs/debian/po/viewcvs_0.9.2+cvs.1.0.dev.2004.07.28-1.2_templates.pot.gz
and send me his/her PO file directly in the next days.

This is a start of a campaign for killing sleeping l10n bugs for
debconf translations. My goal is "one NMU per day until sarge
releases..:-))"