Re: New translation status pages for Debian Installer

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 07:09:32PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Translators are encouraged to keep their work up-to-date in post-sarge
> as much as possible. Be aware that some packages here may be work in
> progress and thus are likely to have their strings changed often.

For those of us in the prospective languages translation group, do we
check-out from the trunk branch or is there a particular branch we're
supposed to work from?

--
___  Eric Pareja (xenos AT upm.edu.ph) | Information Management Service  [IMS]
\e/  Network and Systems Administrator | University of the Philippines Manila