Re: Debian Installer Manual Translations (was: repository branched for sarge)

Hi,

> All other translations
> ======================
> These are only shown on the d-i manual website. As these translations
> are build from trunk, I see no advantage in updating these
> translations in the Sarge branch, as there would be risks in including
> extra translations on the CD's in later builds.
>
> In fact, it would probably be safer to delete these languages in the
> Sarge branch.

So it isn't possible to get a german version on the CD anymore?

:-(

Greetings
Holger

Created with Sylpheed-Claws 0.9.12
    under Debian GNU LINUX 3.1 Sarge (testing).
        http://counter.li.org/   Registered LinuxUser #311290
		Spamfiltering powered by www.spamassassin.org