Re: List of possible XkbModel entries per locale

Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
Hi, I'd like to make a complete list of every X keyboard config for each locale.
I'm certain I miss many entries, but I would appreciate it if you sent me feedback to make sure that all locales have the correct config. Here is the list so far (borrowed and slightly changed from the Skolelinux):

'bg_BG' => { LAYOUT => 'us,bg', XKBVARIANT => ',phonetic', XKBOPTIONS => 'grp:alt_shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll' }

Regards,
ogi