Re: [RANT] French translation for debconf templates stucked at 90% : analysis

Quoting Stephen Gran (sgran@debian.org):

> Obviously, change
> echo "mail -s \"New translation needed\" \"$mailto\" < ~/trans-request.tmp"
> mail -s "New translation needed" "$mailto" < ~/trans-request.tmp
>
> to make it do anything - I just used echoes as a test.  Also, it may be
> better to change the `grep 'Last-Translator'` to `grep 'Language-Team'`,
> but I am not sure.

Instead of attaching the templates.pot file, the script could
"msgmerge -U xx.po templates.pot", then send the xx.po file.

About the mail recipients : why not sending to Last-Translator and
CC'ing to the team?