Re: Tcp-wrapper new release 7.6.dbs-3 provides a new (translatable) message

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):

> It's neither in SVN or CVS, you'll need to fetch it from stable. As for the
> question level, which Christian asked, it's 'medium', sorry for not
> mentioning it previously.

OK, so it's not relevant to put it in d-i translation statistics as we
currently focus on packages which display something at high priority
(the default install).

Of course, translators, feel free to translate tcp-wrappers tempaltes
*anyway*. Having the base system fully translated is a nice goal to
have (it's just not that easy to know which package among the base
system use debconf....and yes, I know this is bad English..:-)))