Re: Tcp-wrapper new release 7.6.dbs-3 provides a new (translatable) message

Seppy (Dennis Stampfer), I'm not sure about you being subscribed to
-i18n...

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):
> Just a note FYI, a new version of tcpd (7.6.dbs-2) hit unstable recently
> which includes the fix I proposed for #62145, thus introducing a new
> debconf question upon installation which people will most probably see as
> part of the 2nd stage of the installation (as it's a 'base' package). Even
> if the debconf note might change soon (see #248262) translators should
> probably tackle this template in order to make sure they cover the 2nd
> stage fully (as the Japanese team has done in #246441)
>
> BTW, I believe it be worth adding this package to the '2nd-stage' list [1]
>
> Regards
>
> Javier
>

> [1] http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/2nd-stage/packages-list

Well, being a base package, yes it needs to be added to 2nd-stage if
the question has high priority. If it has a lower priority, this isn't
needed.

I've seen this note and found it quite "technical" so I hope that it
may be safely have a medium or low priority because I suspect newbies
will be kinda lost facing the question...:-)

If the package maintained through a CVS or SVN repository ? This would
help Dennis in setting his d-i status page, if needed.

Thanks for taking care of this issue, Javier...but I couldn't expect
less from you...:-)