Re: Where to find templates for stage 2 translations?

> Program translation status page is
> http://people.debian.org/~barbier/intl/l10n/po/
>
> I think you can get the POT files from there, but not sure of this (I'm
> not online now)
There is no link to the templates program translation there. The ones for
debconf translation are working.
I have found a place to get them from.
http://people.debian.org/~barbier/l10n/material/po/unstable/

> Seppy, this should be clarified on your page, I think
Yes in deed.

It would also be nice to have a script that downloaded all templates to my
own "repository", so that I always has updated templates.
A seperate CVS/SVN for i18n would be nice.

Håvard