Re: adding locale for esperanto (eo_XX)

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> I will record this as two wishlist bug reports against languagechooser
> and countrychooser (otherwise, I will completely forget about this
> topic when coming back from holiday)

Finally, I changed Debian Installer's languagechooser so that the
upcoming Esperanto entry triggers eo_XX. No change to countrychooser
was required. Choosing the Esperanto entry will always trigger the
country choice with the whole world country list......while the locale
will remain as eo_XX.

All this, of course, provided:

-the eo_EO-->eo_XX change is done in 233308
-the Esperanto translations are done in Debian Installer