Re: adding locale for esperanto (eo_XX)

Quoting Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS (edmundo@rano.org):

> That sounds reasonable to me. Are you in a position to make this
> happen by committing to some CVS respository somewhere? If you are, I

Not really.

You did The Right Thing with #233308. Now the only need is getting
this bug fixed.

About Debian Installer, however, I can already change the default
esperanto locale to eo_XX : this will be a good argument to use in
#233308...:-)

This need some other changes in Debian Installer, however, as there is
currently no support for the XX "country code".

I will record this as two wishlist bug reports against languagechooser
and countrychooser (otherwise, I will completely forget about this
topic when coming back from holiday)