Re: [IMPORTANT] (forw) Debian Installer repository branched for sarge

> When we want to update installer/doc/manual, what's the best way for
> two branches?

Well, it's up to us to decide..:-)

My first opinion is that we have to mantain two branches of the manual
as well:

-the sarge branch only receives few updates in the original
manual. The translators should first focus on it when their language
is not complete yet

-the trunk branch will receive new contributions. Translators should
work on it only when sarge is complete for their language.