[IMPORTANT] (forw) Debian Installer repository branched for sarge
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Peter.Mann@tuke.sk, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dafydd Harries <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: [IMPORTANT] (forw) Debian Installer repository branched for sarge
- From: Christian Perrier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:13:08 +0100
- Message-id: <20041127181305.GH19879@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org>
Translators of Debian Installer, this is VERY important.
>From now, you will have to handle level 1 translations in TWO branches
of the d-i repository.
The sarge branch will probably be frozen enough for you not caring
that much of it and only focus on changes in the unstable branch.
We will however very probably setup two parallel infrastructures:
-I will setup one for l10n-sync to run on both branches
-Dennis will setup one for statistics on each branch.
Please note that all this has just been announced and thus we need to
arrange things and organize the while stuff. So, please be patient as
----- Forwarded message from Joey Hess <email@example.com> -----
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:27:13 -0500
From: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: repository branched for sarge
X-Mailing-List: <email@example.com> archive/latest/80457
I've added a branch for sarge in the d-i repository, based on the
current trunk. The uri is: svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/branches/d-i/sarge
Changes to fix rc2 errata-type problems should be made there as well as
in trunk, and for now it seems best to upload them to unstable and talk
to me about getting them into testing.
So trunk is now open for post-sarge changes. However it's still not
known where post-sarge udebs will be uploaded to at this point, or how
images will be put together to test them. Adding too many untested
changes to trunk could be bad as we might have to spend a lot of time
later getting things back into a good working state. So please continue
to be slighlty conservative there, or spend some of your energy on
working out how to get your larger changes tested and on setting up the
infrastructure for that.
see shy jo
----- End forwarded message -----