Re: Debian Dictionary

Hi!

For those still interested in the multilingual debian dictionaries:

I revised the program creating the dictionaries a little and added an index.html. From index.html there is an about.html linked where you can find some information about the dicts and how to contribute or add a language.

http://www.westfalen.de/debian-women/
At la-sorciere.de there is a dictd server running now with the dicts.

I have also created a submission form for those requesting a language or wanting to add only some words to the dicts: http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian-women/dictionary_form.html.

I got lots of translations for Punjabi/Panjabi. ;-)
Hope more languages can be addded soon.

If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to mail.

cu

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de