new translation of d-i

Hello,
I want to contribute to the debian community and translate the installer in
my native language (macedonian).

As I understand I need to:

1. Announce the translation to this list ( Ok, done that ;) )

2. Translate
   http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level1/master/template.po

3. Translate the other files in
   http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level2,3,4/POT/...

4. When I translate and test each level I need to file a bug report or work
   with SVN from the start. But because I really don't know how or want to
   learn to work with SVN, well not yet, I'll probably file a bug report.

Is that all? Can I start translating now? :-)

--
Glisha
The perfect OS, MS-DOS!