Some other questions

Hi

The package fonty uses geographical names. Shouldn't they come from
iso-codes?

The package facturalux uses the following templates:

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../facturalux.templates:3
msgid ""
"You should read \"/usr/share/doc/facturalux/README.Debian\" or
\"/usr/share/"
"doc/facturalux/README.<your_language>.Debian\" before start using
facturalux."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../facturalux.templates:3
msgid ""
"For example, for spanish language, you can read
\"/usr/share/doc/facturalux/"
"README.es.Debian\". Please, be sure to check if there is a \"README."
"<your_language>.Debian\" before try to see it."
msgstr ""

I don't want that second msgid in my translation. So my question is can it
be merged with the first (so I can drop all that in the translation) or is
it better to put the README.Debian-strings also in the po-file or has
anyone a still better idea?

Cheers

Luk