Re: proposal how to improve current Debian l10n framework

Na 1080722005, 2004-03-31 ob 10:33, je Martin Quinson napisal(a):

> Please call it dl10n, or something else clearly indicating that this is a
> debian effort. I do not plan to close the doors to outside projects, but I'd
> like to avoid making the error of the TP again, which name does not
> indicates who is behind the project.

The project was approved today so we can start moving things to it. It's
not dl10n but I believe it's close enough.

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-l10n

Probably creating of l10n specific mailing list where we can discuss
things more on-topic is needed.
--
LP

Jure Cuhalev