Spellchecker for poedit

Hi,

I usually use poedit for translation work. It works very well for me, I
only missed a spellchecker, so I added aspell support to it. I already
send it upstream, but thought I couldn't hurt to let you guys test it.
You can find a i386 binary at:

http://www.famdijkstra.org/~tdykstra/debian/poedit/poedit_1.2.4-2.1.aspell_i386.deb

The .dsc and .diff.gz are in the same dir.

Note this is still version 1.2.4, the 1.2.5 version of poedit seems to
have problems (see Christians post of few days ago). Also note that
you'll need some aspell dictionaries to really use it

I'm not really sure about encoding issues, I didn't test that to
much. So please give it a try, and let me know what you think of it,

grts Tim