Re: Use of pseudo-tags to mark translation issues

I can see that is is useful for us to cathegorise bugs, and to be able
to find i18n bugs automatically. However, the BTS already has a system
of tags AND priorities.
Why aren't the existing tags system expanded to include the pseudo-tags
that Adam suggests? (eg. doc,arch,intl,assert,...) I don't see a good
reason to have tags AND pseudo-tags. They serve the same purpose don't
they?
I intend to use the convention Martin suggests, but I hope it will be
abandoned soon in favor of regular tags.

grtz
Philippe