Use of pseudo-tags to mark translation issues

Hello, Adam Heath is conducting an experiment to sort out the bunch of bugs
reported against the dpkg package. As explained in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2003/debian-dpkg-200309/msg00092.html
, it is now recommended to mark the bugs concerning translations and bugs of
translations by [INTL] in their title while reporting against dpkg. You can
also specify the language in it. For example, a new french translation would
be marked [INTL:fr]. The advantage of it is that the web pages allow to sort
things up, and you can ask to see french issues by loading the page:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=dpkg&include=subj:[INTL:fr]

You can get the internationalisation issues on the page

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=dpkg&include=subj:[INTL]

And you can get all issues somehow related to i18n and l10n on the page

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=dpkg&include=subj:[INTL

(of course, the bad effect of this is that Real Hackers can take care of:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=???&exclude=subj:[INTL
;)

I think that there is a good idea, and propose that we all begin to use this
formalism for i18n and l10n bugs, so that it becomes easier for everybody to
handle such issues. I speak here of extending this good idea to all packages
in Debian.

I would even say that if you know any such bug, you should mail the
control@bugs to retitle them to follow that new formalism. But that's only
my personal opinion...

What do you guys think?
Thanks, Mt.

--
The unavoidable price of reliability is simplicity.
    --Hoare