Re: Problem with keyboard switch

Hi,
I tried all from the KDE way in kcontrol at the point of my mail, but nothing
works. Now I know, that in KDE 3.0.5a the switch is kcmkeyboard and there it
works perfectly, but in KDE 3.1 I cannot find anything anywhere about this
and even loadkeys doesn't work well, it says that it loaded the keymap, but
the keyboard stays the same (qwerty)
thanks & regards
Matej