Re: lists.debian.org de-localization

Hi,

From: Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr>
Subject: Re: lists.debian.org de-localization
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:07:49 +0100

> Future only. Is there a pressing need to regenerate the old mails?
> I would rather avoid it...

I have an idea about an easy modification to old list pages.

Add the following line to all
http://lists.debian.org/*/*/threads.html ,
http://lists.debian.org/*/*/maillist.html ,
http://lists.debian.org/*/*/subject.html , and
http://lists.debian.org/*/*/author.html

besides following exceptions:

for debian-chinese-gb,

for debian-chinese-big5,

for debian-russian,

I expect that this can be done by much less machine time than to
regenerate all above pages by using MHonArc, because this doesn't
need to access any individual mails.

I am also now reading MHonArc documents so that these above headers
can be added to future pages also (or, if everything can be migrated
into UTF-8, it will be much better).

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/