Re: plans for d-i string freeze

On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 04:24:17PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
[...]
> Thanks to all of us.  I just downloaded this tarball, and will
> provide per language tarballs with PO files in few hours.

As CVS is working again for the debian-installer, there is
no more need for such tarballs.  My cronjob is working again
and generates
   http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/
Files will be available as soon as the web server is configured to deliver
pages under our personal directories.  In the meantime, they have been
copied at
   http://perso.linuxfr.org/barbier/d-i/l10n/

Denis