 * install manual in debian-installer/doc/manual/
 * .po files under base-config directory (2nd stage)
 * .po files under tasksel directory

2. Package descriptions via mail system at ddtp.debian.org

3. Questions asked when installing packages (via debconf?).
  Where do these reside? I probably saw list of these packages at
  http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n, but no explanation where should
  they be downloaded, and more important, where should they be
  commited.

3. Debian-specific programs (dpkg, dselect, aptitude ...)
  These are translated per-package basis and commited commited through
  respective package maintainer? Is there list of debian-specific
  packages?

4. Web pages

5. Completely optional stuff like translation of Debian Doc in
  cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-doc

Did I miss anything?

--
Miroslav 'Chicky' Kure