Re: tasksel translated tasks

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 06:09:50PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
[...]
> > > I'd be happy for any help with b and e. My time for tasksel is limited
> > > right now.
> >
> > Okay, I believe I understand the whole picture now.  I'll provide patches
> > in few days.
>
> I can help with d.

Grisu, i18n support is now in place, can you please put PO files somewhere?
It looks like you removed http://ddtp.debian.org/tasksel/translated/
so we need your help to retrieve those translations.
If I read other files under ddtp.d.o/tasksel/ right, there was no French
translation, so I will search for a translator now.

Denis