tasksel translated tasks

There are some starts in bug #157848 toward translating task names and
descriptions, but they don't seem like complete fixes to me.

Just translating the strings in tasksel's po file is not the right
appropch, because other programs (aptitude) use the same task definition
files. Also, we allow derived distributions to drop in other files in
/usr/share/tasksel to change the set of tasks.

The original patch which just adds -ll files in that directory bypasses
gettext and so does not take issues like encoding into account. I've
been down that road, and will not go down it again.

Maybe there's some way to separate the strings into their own po file,
and make gettext load both that po file and tasksel/aptitude's own at
run time. I dunno if gettext can do things that flexably.

This needs someone to get a complete fix out, or tasksel may not get
translated task descriptions in time for the next release.

--
see shy jo