Re: test of debconf po files and some questions...

Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 12:19:52PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> [...]
> > One thing I do not understand is that, after downloading the complete da and
> > de translations for debconf, and verifying they look ok, and making sure I
> > have run debconf-updatepo, po-debconf is still dropping the descriotion of
> > debconf/priority for both languages. Dennis?
>
> With gettext, spaces are significant; here is a diff against da.po.

Right, I hope that the DDTS can be fixed to include the trailing spaces
but I see this has already been discussed.

> It works on woody, but not on sid.

Why only woody?

It seems to me that the logical next step is to make my program use
msgcat to merge incomplete translations. I'm not familiar with the
program though, it might be better if someone else hacks that into it.

--
see shy jo