Re: [RFC] i18n and documentation

I agree that there seems to be a problem with maintaining documentation.
My thoughts were that we could use a system to convert HTML/XML to
gettext .po files and back, then we at least have all the nice tools
for .po files to help us administer the documentation.

I think a tool like this is around, but I have not been able to find it.
Anybody have an URL for a HTML to .po-file converter?

That would also take care of the problem of separating the markup
from the translatable text.

Kind regards
Keld