Re: flex and gettext

>>"Santiago" == Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> writes:

 Santiago> The work it would take to update the .po files should not
 Santiago> be an issue.

 Santiago> They should ideally be updated using the Translation Project.
 Santiago> (See http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po for details).

	I note that Debian has .po files for 2.5.4a, whereas the
 translation project only has translations for version 2.5,2. Since
 you were the maintainer when the i18n patches were installed into the
 Debian flex release, what was the method used? Dis we use the
 translation project? Where did the .po files come from?

 Santiago> Just submit the .pot file for every test release you make
 Santiago> to the Translation Project and you will receive updated
 Santiago> translations matching those .pot files in return.

	What is a .pot file? I can see only .po files in the Debian
 flex sources

	manoj
--
 "Right now I feel that I've got my feet on the ground as far as my
 head is concerned." Baseball pitcher Bo Belinsky