Unidentified subject!

On Fri Jul 20 at 19:00 +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:

> Now we can start a new part in the story. After some checks, the
> server support more languages and we can add fr, es[1], nl, jp[1], ...
>
> Should we? Have we volunteers? Have we translators? Have we more
> translators? (this is not a one men show...)

Hi Micheal,

we've already got in touch by a private message.  Do you remember of me?
It seems there's another project aiming to translate debian packages
into Italian, but this is just a part of their goal and, above all, the
project looks like it's dying.

Could you give me one more week?  I've got 5 people who have offered
themselves as volunteers, by now.  I'll be glad to give a hand to the
open source community.  It's time I give, since I've been taking
really a lot from it, so far.

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup