Good news: translation Sid

Hello,

I have posted a message on debian on debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org,

The users seems interested in the project, however a lot are on vacation.I have been suggested byhe French-users to "try" to coordinate the task.I will try...

I have some newbie's questions:
-May I have more information about the server?
-What's your "official" job on this Debian list?

I'm now reading the Debian Faq, and considering to put a link on http://www.traduc.org

--
youssef
silversmith3@netscape.net