Re: woody bf-utf8 (Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support)

Hi, Enrique.  I've checked your rebuilt packages, and it seems to work.

In <20010420102037.A9416@artica.id-agora.net>,
  on Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:20:37 +0100,
    on Re: woody bf-utf8 (Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support),
 Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@id-agora.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 12:11:29AM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> [...]
> > Hi, Enrique. As far as I checked, this libnewt-utf8-0 does not work
> > with the utf8 enabled slang1 packages above  (pppconfig failed at
> > internal error).  Please rebuilt them with the new slang1 packages,
> > and then upload them.
>
> I've rebuilt them and upload them to http://people.debian.org/~ezanard
> Are they ok to upload them to woody?

Please upload them, and please prepair the reports on the BTS
 (Though I've checked them on my system, but I might not perfect,
  and there likely to be the rest problems.)

Thank you for your work.  We can use the official package of
newt and slang1 with utf-8 support soon :)

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>