Re: woody bf-utf8 (Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support)

Hi.

In <20010421233638.B1121@ic.uva.nl>,
 on "Sat, 21 Apr 2001 23:36:38 +0200",
 with "Re: woody bf-utf8 (Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support)",
  Jim Mintha <jim@ic.uva.nl> wrote:

jim> I just uploaded them.  (I just realized that i missed adding the
jim> Closes, but I'll do it by hand)  Let me know if there are problems.

Thanks!  Now we have to check newt-utf8 by Enrique, then check the problem
in bogl-bterm which impede bterm working without libutf8.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>