Re: [I18n]Re: mlterm with BiDi support

> Otherwise, since a little part of people in the world need BiDi

As far as I know there are at least 500,000,000 people whose native
language uses BiDi. And by that I assume that most Muslims native
language use BiDi. I am aware to the fact that there are many Muslims
in places were the native language is LTR (probably east-southern Europe
and Turkey) who only use a BiDi language (Arabic) when they are
discussing the Islam in its original language.
--

    Shaul Karl
    email: shaulka(at-no-spam)bezeqint.net