Re: Coordination with GNU Translation Project

----- Original Message -----
From: Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org>
> Do you really believe we remove translations from upstream sources?

Of course not :-)

> These webpages only try to give a hint on localized packages, and
> statistics' extraction obviously fail for some packages, that's all.

Well, several (all?) of the above packages fail to actually *use* the
translations. They are not properly installed/activated. The Debian webpage
may give an accurate picture of which packages actually offer working
translations.

It may be needed to file a bug report for every package involved, in order
to have packagers include the .mo-files with their next version.

Claus