Towards better euro support in Debian

I sent last week a testing program to the debian-user-spanish
mailing list in order to see how the euro support was amongst
Debian users in order to try to automate it's inclusion in
the user-es package (so that users do not have to tinker with
strange configuration file).

I was surprised to see that many users did not have euro support
and didn't know how to include it. Since this seems to be
a general problem for Debian users, I have drafted an
'euro-support' package. The idea of the package is to:

a) provide information on how to test and do it himself
b) automatically add euro configuration to a user setup

I have done a) (euro-support includes the 'euro-test' program
and a "Debian Euro HOWTO document) and started b) (with
some dependancies in the euro-support package)

I would like someone to proof-test this package (i.e. read
the documentation, check euro-test) before sending it into
the package queue, including the document in the DDP and
writing an autoconfiguration tool for postinstallation/preinstallation.

I would appreciate any kind of help both in improving the
documentation (please submit patches against the sgml sources
found in the source package) and code for the automatic
configuration of systems to the euro symbol. I have some ideas
already but it's difficult to code when you do not know what
changes might the user have already done to configuration files....

The package is available at
http://www.dat.etsit.upm.es/~jfs/debian/devel/euro-support
(both the main package and sources).

Thanks for your help....