[RFC] l10n survey available

Hello,

[I crosspost to -www to reach the translators of the website, but please
respect the reply-to]

I've made a sort of survey about l10n in Debian. It lists all kind of
material available (program, man page, web site, ...), and for each, look
how the l10n issues are addressed.

Then, there is a chapter about the future of l10n, and of the Debian
Translation Center (w.d.o/intl/l10n)

It is available there:

http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~mquinson/debian/l10n-survey

I'm very interressed in any kind of feedback. In particular, if the list of
material is not as exhaustive as wanted, I'll be glad to extend it.

Thanks, Mt.