Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support
- From: Taketoshi Sano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 08:03:26 +0900
- Message-id: <20010408080326B.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20010405163506.F9129@ogun.gordian.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010406080934Z.email@example.com> <20010405163506.F9129@ogun.gordian.com>
on "Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:35:06 -0700",
with "Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support",
David Whedon <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > I've read on this list that David Whedon has already packaged
> > the bf-utf directory itself. Is this already uploaded ?
> Not yet, I'm hoping to sometime soon, it is currently at:
Thanks. I'll check it.
> By the way, if anyone would like to maintain the package that would please me.
> I only packaged it myself so as to be able to remove it from boot-floppies cvs,
> as the large size of the files was breaking pserver.
I'll work to provide slang-utf8 and newt-utf8, based on the code
in your package and the revised one by Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS for
Taketoshi Sano: <email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>,<email@example.com>