Re: i18n boot-floppies updated

Well, look, right now, on the LANG_CHOOSER enabled version of the
boot-floppies (dbootstrap), it isn't writing the user language
selection anywhere.

What I ought to do is write the user language setting to the
/root/dbootstrap_settings setting file, where I write stuff already.

I've just made this change in boot-floppies on the 'tater branch and
I'll migrate that to the woody version too.  It's in
/root/dbootstrap_settings:

  LANGUAGE=<whatever>

If language-env or base-config should read that file and take some
action or set some default, then someone should file bugs against
those packages.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>