Re: UTF-8 locales

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 09:19:37PM +0900, Tomohiro KUBOTA wrote:
> However, the current woody system (with locale 2.1.97-1) has only
> one UTF-8 locale of ko_KR.utf8.  UTF-8 locales are needed for this
> model to work well.  Why only it?

With the locale 2.2 packages, you can add, say, en_US.UTF-8 to the
locale list and locale_gen will build it. (I'm not going to claim
it works, but it builds without complaint.) BTW, 2.2 has fa_IR, hi_IN,
ko_KR.UTF-8, mr_IN and vi_VN as UTF-8 locales.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http://dvdeug.dhis.org