Installation Manual Translations -- we need help

Most translations in the boot-floppies documentation area are rather
out of date.

Some translations are not even started yet in the documentation area,
including Turkish, Esperanto, Hungarian, Italian, and Swedish.

The German translation is postively awful -- it is i386 only and
diverges significantly from the English.

Japanese, Hungarian and Russian, and maybe Finnish translations seem
to be in good shape.

If folks have improvements they think should be made to the English
translation, please feel free to go ahead and add them or suggest them
on the debian-boot list.  Just putting the improvements in your
translation does not help the rest of the translators.

Skills required are debiandoc SGML and CVS.

I can give out CVS pserver accounts to translators who do not have
accounts on va.debian.org if they show they won't abuse the power.

Please follow-up to debian-boot since I am not on the i18n list.