debconf templates translation (Re: new after-boot config (long))

I've CC: to -i18n.

At Sun, 9 Jan 2000 14:03:08 -0800,
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:

> The part that needs translating is the description, mainly. You accomplish
> this by adding another line titled "Description-ll_XX:", where ll_XX is the
> country code (or just "Description-ll:", whatever). The line has the same
> format as the description line and appears right after the extended
> description.

I don't think it's good idea to hold multi-encodings in one file.
It's too difficult to edit or maintain.  That's because some encodings
will have same code point.  I recommends we should have sapareted
translation descriptions.

Anyway, we have several source files for each translation and
install it with `cat'ing, it's probably ok.

Regards,
Fumitoshi UKAI