Re: state of i18n

> Martin Quinson <mquinson@zeppelin-cb.de> writes:
>
> > Ok, my last mail was quite missed up. Now, you can see the result of my script
> > at :
> >
> > http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~mquinson/di18n/
> >
> > and found the script (in alpha release) at :
> >
> > http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~mquinson/di18n-0.0.tgz
>
> Good work.  But you may know that translation is never all of I18N.

?? Try to reload the page : after I send my mail, I discovered than my pages
are all messed up (too :) It should be fixed.
there is a part for i18n, and another for l10n...

> IMVHO "state of i18n" is not an appropriate name.

Oh, yes, please, help me to kill all the typos, and other bad english things...
What would you say ?

> In some programs it will be completely useless to translate their
> messages in Korean.  Such programs (ex. boot-floppies) can't display
> Korean letters.

Yes, I know. As I know that no one can i18n or l10n ifrench and such. But how to do else ?

Bye, Mt.