Debian and Li18nux ?

Hi,

I just saw the announcement of the Linux Internationalisation Initiative
(Li18nux, http://www.li18nux.org). The members page lists most Linux
distributions (among them Caldera, RedHat, SuSE, TurboLinu), but not
Debian. Instead, it includes "Debimaru GNU/Linux"
(http://llc.linet.gr.jp/~yochi/debimaru/), which seems to be related to
Debian-JP somehow (the page is Japanese).

I don't know much about the Li18nux organization, nor about debian-i18n
(I'm also not subscribed to this list, please send a cc to me), but since
this seems to be an reasonable effort, I wonder if the Debian project
should join as institutional member, too.

	Gregor