Re: Suomalainen E-postirekisteri

On Mon, Sep 27, 1999 at 08:44:53PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
>Could you please make at least a summary of two line in english for such mails ?

I can give a two-word summary: It's spam.  They are selling a list of
Finnish email addresses for use with advertising and such.  The message
has been noted in the Finnish abuse newsgroups and I'm confident they've
got at least one lawsuit to worry about.  (E-mail spam is illegal in
Finland.)

                                  ""
                             (John Cage)