Re: boot-floppies Install Manual updated -- Czech translation

grisu> On Mon, Apr 19, 1999 at 11:20:09PM -0300, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

>> If the translators themselves feel it is a bad idea, I think it's
>> best to trust their judgement.

grisu> ok.  But in this case, take the german version on the web
grisu> pages...

I'd much prefer if there was a well-known URL I can use to could link
to the non-integrated Install Manual.  The stuff on the web site uses
content-negotiation and I'd have to munge the German HTML somewhat
deeply to integrate with that, so linking to an external site is
preferable to me.