Re: debiandoc-sgml needs i18n data

On Thu, Apr 22, 1999 at 10:15:33PM +0200, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> a translation of the following strings:
>
>   Section, Subsection, Subsubsection, Paragraph, Subparagraph,
>   previous, page, The Detailed Node Listing

In finnish:
	Section		osa
	Subsection	aliosa
	Subsubsection	alialiosa (perhaps better just "aliosa" here also)
	Paragraph	kappale
	Subparagraph	alikappale
	previous	edellinen
	page		sivu
	The Detailed Node Listing	yksityiskohtainen solmulista

Like the German person wrote, I don't know what subparagraph or
"detailed node listing" is either, so the translation may not be
good.

Does this mean, that debiandoc can use finnish terms in cross
references also?

--
Tapio Lehtonen
Tapio.Lehtonen@IKI.FI